Below are some ideas of ‘bite sized’ actions to raise awareness. We’re not asking for a large amount of your time or effort – encouraging a lot of people to do little things is key, as we are reliant on word of mouth.
Any help you can provide is very much appreciated – every little helps!
- Sign our petition to ask for a meaningful consultation with community members before any decision to form a multi-academy trust is made.
- If you do not support the proposal to form a multi-academy trust, please also sign this petition.
- Send a signed copy of our leaflet to your school – download it from here: lovebrumschools_a5flyer_printathomeversion
- Distribute leaflets to five or more people you know and ask them to sign one or both of our petitions.
- Spread the word via any electronic groups e.g. WhatsApp or Facebook Groups or physical groups you are in, e.g. sports clubs, mosques, churches, children’s parties.
- Email the school to voice your concerns and ask three other people to do the same. The text of our leaflet can be used and/or adapted as required.
- Post leaflets through letterboxes of houses on your street. Please let us know if you plan to do this so we can track which streets have been covered.
- Attend our public meeting on 5th April at 7pm, Moseley Muslim Community Association (Opposite Public Baths) 496 Moseley Road Balsall Heath B12 9AH (Car park and rear access via Lime Grove)
- Join us on future street stalls. Email us to find out more details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Display a poster in your front window and/or a car poster in the rear window of your car (as long as it doesn’t obstruct your vision, of course!)